Marlborough, Massachusetts

I would NOT recommend anyone going to Nick's. I brought my car there for brake

repair and picked up the car with the overhead headlight console BROKEN and

hanging out. The repair for labor and material of the console costs me more than what

I paid him for brake parts and labor. What's the use of getting some parts repaired if

the shop is so careless and does not take good care of your property while it is under their care. Sure he fixed the brake issue but that does not mean he can go around breaking other parts of the car! He is responsible for my property while it is in his shop. The thing that bothers me is that he never even bothered to tell me about this when he called me for my payment over the phone. I have to have that shock of finding the hard way when we picked it up after office hours. When I called him the following day, to find out why it got broken and hanging out when he was not doing anything electronic related to the car, he said he doesn't know and he then said I'm accusing him of something that's already broken! Also was supposed to fix an undercarriage tray. He guaranteed it was an easy fix. He didn't bother calling me to tell me that wasn't done either. I would not recommend him to any friend or relative or anyone. He is untrustworthy .He can be cheap if you shop around but from my experience it would have been cheaper for me if I spent a few dollars more and went somewhere else.

Had an Experience with Nicks Auto?

Comments

Mr b

How can fixing rear brakes cause a dome light to fall out.This was a preexisting problem ,she evidently thought she could extort a free one out of me .I flatly refused to even entertain her threats. Her car was full of rotting food and trash and otherwise poorly maintained.I'm sure other things are broken and I am not to blame for those either.The bottom line is, I repaired her brakes and she has no complaints about that.